Thread: TV: Big Brother 11
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 09:23 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

ROFL!

AZ you sure have a way with words, I love it! Thanks.

I think even Jordan herself has said something to the effect that she isn't the brightest crayon in the box.

I was thinking last night about what it would be like to actually be playing that game. Because in the end, you want the people being sequestered to vote for you. You really tick people off and in the end you may not get the prize anyway! Remember **** and his daughter? They hated him, but...they thought his daughter was riding his coattails and gave it to him anyway? THAT was my very favorite season.

Jesse acts like a self-involved child. I still can't believe, and am horrified, that they brought him back this season! What in the world was behind that, does anyone know?

I'm not clear on what Jeff's power allows him to do. Can he use it to take someone off the block AND replace that person? Because if he can, I would be so tempted to take off Russell and put up Jesse.

It seems like last year there was a place on the web that someone sent to me where you could watch BB live and without paying. Wonder whatever happened to that.

Good grief, it wouldn't let me type the name D i c k.

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (08-13-2009), SandyC (08-13-2009)