Thread: TV: Big Brother 11
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 10:32 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

SPOILER!

OK, so last night on BBAD Jessie and Russell had it out and I thought it was going to blows. They made up and started laughing which made me and Jim wonder if there is a secret alliance. However, later in the evening it was clear that's not so when Jessie, Michelle, Jordan, heck, everyone except Jeff and Russell were in the HOH room.

Jeff was filled in on what happened by Jordan and honestly guys, I don't think he's going to use the mystery power. If he does he is going to tick everyone off in the house including Jordan who apparently dislikes Russell more and more. She even refused to sleep in the same room with Russell saying he'll attack her with questions about what's going on.

Darn it! If only Kevin, Lydia, Michelle, Jeff and Jordan had come together against Jessie, Natalie and Chima it would have worked but after last night I don't think it will. Jeff, as much as I would love to see the fall out, probably wont use the power based soley on how everyone hates Russell now. I cannot wait until they all see the show and see how so many lied and he wasn't always the bad guy. He is a loose cannon though for sure.

OK, now tonight's show apparently wont be live either. According to various sites, BB is concerned about Chima's threats to go off if the mystery power is used. Since everything is planned in advance for time they are not sure what will happen. So, they have moved up the eviction and will be taping it rather than having it live. If you have live feeds make sure your watching early because this means we'll miss the immediate reactions. Ugh. They have asked all who have tickets to the live show to be there early, 2:30pm instead of 5pm. Wow is all I can say on that.

End of spoiler.

Here is where I get all my updates live: http://www.bigbrotherupdates.com/

Last edited by SandyC; 08-13-2009 at 11:18 AM.
SandyC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AZjanie (08-13-2009), Doody (08-13-2009)