View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 12:16 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Default Ok, now I'm worried

Earlier this morning, while I was still asleep, my boyfriend instant messaged me on Yahoo. (he has Yahoo Messenger on his cellphone)

he said "So, I'm at the doctor's office...".

I was asleep, and didnt have the sound turned up on my computer. He sent a couple more instant messages and then I guess he gave up. His phone still has Yahoo Messenger turned on tho.

I woke up maybe a half hour later. I've been trying to instant message him now for about another half hour, and he's not answering.

I instant messaged him at work (on google talk) and he's not answering me there either. (he works for his dad)

I'm starting to get worried. I'm about to call him on his cellphone and see if I can actually talk to him. I have no idea why he'd be at his doctor's office. He's pre-diabetic and has high blood pressure, but as far as I've known, he's had that all under control. He did mention a few weeks ago that he was out of his blood pressure pills.

Ok, officially worried.

edited to add.

just as I posted this, he finally got back to work. Apparently he's got some sort of bad insect bite. Maybe a spider bite. On his arm.

It's not infected, but they put him on antibiotics.

I'm going to go make Spider-Man jokes now.

edited to add more.

He also told me that he's being tested for Lyme disease!!! Because the bite on his arm has a ring around it, but the doctor said that it doesnt look typical for a bullseye rash. (hmm...I read a lot about Lyme when going thru the MS diagnosis...the rash doesnt always show up, and it's not always typical) He's getting tested for Lyme disease now.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~

Last edited by Erin524; 08-13-2009 at 12:47 PM. Reason: added info, edited again to add more info
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote