Thread: intro
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 03:01 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart Hey Sue!

Hey sweetheart! I am soooo happy you had a great day! Animals are so wonderful! I am a HUGE animal lover - my poor hubby wasn't raised with any, so he does not share my love of them!

Hurricanes are really scary! Luckily, here in SA we don't have any......only the HEAT and the occasional tornado - all that being said, though, I cannot imagine living anywhare else!

Today has kind of been a rough day - my endo is giving me fits, but I just don't want to have any surgery right now - I spend enough time @ the hosp as it is! LOL! They are sooooo sweet to me though! I really love all of them!

Keep it up, honey! You are doing GREAT!

Love,
Erin

Quote:
Originally Posted by suev View Post
Hey Erin!

I live 1/2 way between Houston and Galveston. Have only been here a few years - but really like it. Arrived just in time for huuricanes (new experience for me).

I did have a good day today - thank you. Went to see my horse. Gave her a bath, took care of some barn chores, and spoiled her with carrots - - l-o-o-o-ots of carrots. I've had her for 24 years (she's retired thank goodness cuz I don't think I could ride now) Got her when she was 3.

Hope tomorrow is a wonderful day for everybody....Sue