Thread: update
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 06:41 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart HI Rach!

Hey hon! I am feeling a bit weak, but that is b/c my "monthly" (actually twice monthly) visitor has decided to come early and that always kicks my butt - I know TMI!

At some point I'm just going to have bite the bullet and have my left ovary removed. I just don't want to think about that b/c I am only 35 and would give almost anything for Mike and I to have a baby of our own. I'd also love to adopt or foster but don't know if the state would let me due to the MG.

Other than that, things are GREAT here! My boy is finally home - finally! I have missed him sooo much! I keep going into his room and smothering him with kisses......it is going to be so hard when he decides to leave home for college. He also wants to move to upstate NY now, but that is not an option until he is 18 - only a few months away.

Mike's cell isn;t working, so he has been borrowing a friend's phone, but I miss him as well. There is nothing better than being able to take care of my babies!

I would love to see you with your red hair! I just got mine trimmed yesterday - it had already grown a couple of inches in the last month and a half! pred works wonders for hair growth! LOL! i'd love to go red, but I don't think it would be a good look on me!

Mike will be HOME Sunday! Sunday! I can't wait! It is so hard when he is gone, but Devon is having a blast, and we have been having "Devon" days......I love that part!

You have to wait till Sept? Hate that "hurry up and wait" business, but I bet you are going to be soooo happy with the results!

Hope you feel even better soon!

Love,
Erin

Quote:
Originally Posted by rach73 View Post
I wont hear anything until September, I had an email confirming that on Saturday.

Sorry I haven't been on for a few days. I came down with a Kidney infection which left me pretty weak and then on top of that I was allergic to the anti biotics they gave me and spent 24hrs vommiting and not being able to keep anything down. They have changed my antibiotics and Im feeling a little better. Although my back is still painful at least I dont have to pee all the time!

How are you?

Love
Rach