View Single Post
Old 08-14-2009, 09:27 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Astern gave you good advice.

IN RE: #3. yes, PMS causes my cervical and lumbar discs to give me more pain and problems.

I know how frustrating doctor shopping is. I know how it feels to lose confidence in doctors.

I know all of them are not that way.

TOS is certainly tricky to treat. don't give us many options for recovery, and the options we have are not good ones. We're all in the same boat there.

If you look at things in the short term, I'm sure it don't look good right now. Pain patterns do change over time, hopefully for the better.

Don't give up. You'll find a good doctor to take you on. May be hard, but there's one out there for you. I had to drive 3 hours to find Dr. Atasoy in Louisville. He's a cardiothoracic surgeon but he's helped me with my neck and back and other problems. treated me more like a whole person, as my whole body, except my right leg, had problems. I'm so thankful I found him.

You may want to collect your medical records from all these different providers. Just so you have them for whatever comes up.

I've been out a loooooooottttt of money too on medical care. It's no fun.

Hang in there... we're here for you.

(Broken Wings) is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
astern (08-14-2009), Jomar (08-14-2009), LinJane (08-23-2009), sunnydee (08-14-2009)