Thread: TV: Big Brother 11
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2009, 09:59 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Spoiler:

Oh my! Lydia, Natalie and Chima sat at the table last night sipping Jessie's wine bottle and crying as if he were dead! I thought I was going to upchuck it was so pathetic. I mean crying really? Boo hoo type crying too! Lydia is going along with Natalie and Chima like they were all best friends. They were going to put her up after Russell, is she that dumb? ARGH. Everyone who passed them couldn't help but laugh. lol

Michelle seems to be siding with Jordan, Jeff and Russell so we'll see how this goes. Jordan wants Chima and Natalie up. Russell wants Chima of course and Kevin as a pawn. Jeff wants Natalie and Chima up. Michelle hasn't decided of course but taking what they say and thinking over it. It's so obvious Natalie and Chima are kissing up to Michelle. Chima and Kevin told Natalie she has to kiss Michelle's butt and she agreed. Ugh.

I swear if you can find the video of them crying watch it. It's sick. haha Oh and Russell isn't admitting he voted for Jessie to stay. Everyone is speculating who it was. I don't know why he doesn't just admit it saying he knew Jessie would go anyway. Oh well, if that comes out later it wont be good for him.

I fell asleep 1.5 hours into BBAD so can't comment on anything after that.

End of spoiler.
AZjanie (08-14-2009), Doody (08-14-2009), SallyC (08-15-2009)