View Single Post
Old 08-14-2009, 11:55 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

My Kindle and I went treadmilling again last night. Walked a little over a half hour and barely noticed while I was reading a new Stargate novel.

After that half hour was over and I was still walking tho, my right foot started to feel weird. Not exactly weak, but just weird. So, I figured I had just done too much and decided to sit down and wait for my dad to finish his exercise.

Foot got kind of tingly and a little numb while I was waiting for my dad. That went away after my dad and I left tho. I'm not sure if it has anything to do with the fact that I had not eaten yet yesterday when we were at the exercise place. (sometimes I dont eat till dinnertime...we were at the gym yesterday from 3pm till close to 5pm)

I was shaky hungry by the time we got to my favorite greek restaurant.

Today my right foot doesnt feel weird anymore...at least for now. I'll probably do some more treadmilling tonight when my dad gets home, or a little later than that tonight (on weekend nights, my dad likes to do shorter exercise routines later in the evening...less people to compete with for a treadmill or other machine)

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote