View Single Post
Old 08-14-2009, 12:12 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I hate to give myself a canary, but the neuro last monday decided to lower my dose of mestinon way down. He doesnt want me taking any before 2 or 3 pm unless I feel I absolutely cant tolerate my eyes I worked since last weds straight, only Sunday off, figuring Id be a mess, but Im thrilled to say Im feeling so good this past week, dont know what happenned. Only minor problems at night with eyes, but Ive been able to enjoy some reading, I havent been sick to my stomach from the Mestinon, and Ive had some energy even after I got home from work each night, enough that I could go outdoors and hang out until 9 pm. Im not thrilled, Im closer to ecstatic, but I dont want to jinx myself.
I felt so good this entire week atwork I called my wife and told her to make plans to get away one weekend coming up either next or week after.
(havent felt this good since late January)
As long as I stay out of the intense heat, Im doing so much better.I hope some of what got into me gets into someone else here, and makes them feel stronger.

I believe part of the reason Im feeling better is that Ive adjusted my attitude a bit, and once I had a good day or two, realized hey, maybe if I just not worry about tomorrow so much, today wont be so bad, and Im just having a good week, Im going to go home and do the finishing touches on a coffee table Im making for my SIL. even after working all day, Im going to see just how far I can take this good feeling out for a ride.(I wont overdo it)
allen L is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote