View Single Post
Old 08-14-2009, 02:36 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Exclamation Ketamine Infusion Successful!!!

I'm so happy there is finally more artivles of the success with the ketamine infusions for the RSD/CRPS patients. I was treated by Dr. Schwartzman in Phili in 2006, and had 8-9 months of complete pain remission. I did the followup boosters with a San Diego doctor, but gradually stopped the booster..which I now know was not the right thing to do. Gradually over the last year mybilateral foot pain, burning, crushing sensations are retruening, but I do know that other RSD patients have gone back for another ketamine infusion and had good outcomes. The best part is that I have a doctor here in San Diego that has the outpatient setting to treat patients on the west coast. Most of the other MDs doing this treatment are in Phili & NJ--where Dr. Schwartzman & Dr. Harbut started it. Actually Dr. Harbut & Dr. Correl brought it back from Australia in 2002. Lots of info on the history & treatment protocols at RSDSA.org. You can reach me @ 619-933-5099 anyone wants to connect to the great MD here for treatment. All RSD patients are in unbelievable burning pain, & it is a miracle to have it go away. I experienced that miracle, and it kept me from commmitting suicide..the pain was that bad. Thanks to Dr. S. in Phili & Dr. Harbut!!!

Last edited by Jomar; 08-14-2009 at 03:17 PM. Reason: privacy & per guidelines
bsfosdick is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote