Thread: swollen feet
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2009, 03:03 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Just give me two slices of Pizza and you will find my legs swollen by morning. It is too much salt, in my case. I rarely use salt or use any foods that are heavy in it.

Like a store bought can of soup. Wow! But forbidden food does taste the best, doesn't it.

If I sit too long at the computer, and don't move around, the swelling will stay there. I must move, walk, stretch or do some sort of exercise to get the blood moving or I think it will normally pool at it's lowest level for me.

If I move around and drink plenty of water to flush out the salt, it disappears by the next day. It is uncomfortable and the skin feels so tight. I hate when this happens.

Some meds can cause this too, or illnesses. So if it is new, call the doctor, you know the drill BN. I hope you can get it to go away. Good luck to you.

May happiness be at your door. May it knock early, stay late, and leave the gift of good health behind.

"Life is what it is". We can only focus on controlling those things we can control, we must let go of the things we can't.
Lady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bluenurse (08-14-2009), Dejibo (08-14-2009), gonnamakeit (08-14-2009), Koala77 (08-14-2009), SallyC (08-14-2009)