View Single Post
Old 08-14-2009, 10:41 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hey

Annie,

Thank you so much for your reply! I totally appreciate it, and everything you said makes absolutely perfect sense to me! I prolly shoulda searched for this topic, but I sorta just wanted to throw it out there! Sorry if this was redundant lol

When I was 16, I had H-Pylori virus with duodenitis and have had many other stomach complaints...I've always suspected that that infection was either a sign of bad things to come, or a cause...It makes perfect sense...Everything I read always says that you are what you eat or the poor health of the digestive tract is the root of most disease...

I also have extremely low cholesterol....I read that that can also be a sign of having low stomach acid, as the acid is required for absorption of fatty acids/fat soluable vitamins (also low in Vitamin D)...

I gotta see a nutritionist to get this all sorted out! Or I will make a list of the things you've said along with the vitamins and show it to my GP...Thanks so much for the info.!

Were you able to bring your IGg levels back to normal? I will take a look through my papers to see exactly what I was tested for and let you know...

Thanks again!
Nicky
Nicknerd is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote