Thread: Lupus??
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2009, 11:37 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

The rash looked like tiny little pimples the size of the head of a needle...Almost like hives, but extremely tiny all over the tops of my arms and thighs...They weren't a very big deal at the time (I guess I got used to them after having 'em for like 15-years lol), but were a bit itchy...

I have been tested for Celiac's disease...My uncle has congenital celiac's, so when I was having digestive issues, the gastroenterologist checked my intestines for the damage, but there was none...To tell you the truth, I was almost disappointed when I found out I didn't have it....I was hoping that was the cause of the infections, joint pain, miriad of other health problems, that way, I could just stop eating gluten (even though gluten-containing foods are delectable and are basically everything!)...

I agree that there's a lot going on! The thing is, the docs. (up until this MG) never seemed to believe that I'm as sick as I am...I guess I look reasonably healthy to them (aside from being pretty pale)...Even when I was in the hospital, I sorta felt guilty because everyone was commenting on the fact that I didn't look sick...I felt like reaching my finger out, like ET, touching their finger and passing the feeling on for just a sec. (not to be mean, just to show the authenticity...lol), but only in the movies...lol

yeah, I gotta find a good doc....The one I have right now is mainly a walk-in clinic doctor who is chronically late and therefore rushes his appointments...It's really hard these days to find good GPs in Ontario...Blasted conservatives and their cut-backs...
Nicknerd is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote