View Single Post
Old 08-14-2009, 11:59 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Maybe I am wrong, but taking probiotics would be a waste of time and effort wouldn't it?
I take one tablet around 7am and another around 7pm, so it would be hard to space a probiotic out very much, plus....... wouldn't the antibiotic just kill the probiotic off?

I drank drano when I was 3 years old. Had false teeth around 4 or 5 years old. I have a very limited diet. I don't eat anything spicy, nor can I stand it when the food/drink is hot.
I mean temperature wise.

Even Robotussin DM comes right back up. Yogurt and milk by products cause ... can't think of the word ... congestion? I expel sputum 24/7 from second hand smoke damage (my parents smoking) and try to avoid anything that increases congestion or more mucus, etc. I loved milk and ice cream. Haven't had any in over 5 years. Yogurt is not as bad, but I have just retreated from all of it. Probiotics is what I am left with I guess.

EDIT: My Cardiologist called today, saying he was going to run some more tests, then we would probably do an Angiogram. No one has been in my heart to look around in 2 years. He says it is possible for arteries to deteriorate that fast. Unusual, but possible. My fun meter is about pegged.

Last edited by dllfo; 08-15-2009 at 12:01 AM. Reason: Add comment
dllfo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote