View Single Post
Old 08-15-2009, 09:51 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dllfo View Post
Maybe I am wrong, but taking probiotics would be a waste of time and effort wouldn't it?
I take one tablet around 7am and another around 7pm, so it would be hard to space a probiotic out very much, plus....... wouldn't the antibiotic just kill the probiotic off?

I drank drano when I was 3 years old. Had false teeth around 4 or 5 years old. I have a very limited diet. I don't eat anything spicy, nor can I stand it when the food/drink is hot.
I mean temperature wise.

Even Robotussin DM comes right back up. Yogurt and milk by products cause ... can't think of the word ... congestion? I expel sputum 24/7 from second hand smoke damage (my parents smoking) and try to avoid anything that increases congestion or more mucus, etc. I loved milk and ice cream. Haven't had any in over 5 years. Yogurt is not as bad, but I have just retreated from all of it. Probiotics is what I am left with I guess.

EDIT: My Cardiologist called today, saying he was going to run some more tests, then we would probably do an Angiogram. No one has been in my heart to look around in 2 years. He says it is possible for arteries to deteriorate that fast. Unusual, but possible. My fun meter is about pegged.
taking one dose right in the middle, may help.....should be far enough away for the med....
pabb is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote