View Single Post
Old 08-15-2009, 01:02 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart Moi: how fortunate you are!

[QUOTE=who moi;
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'll try to come back and finish this this weekend....and bore you guys to death with it....LOLOL

It's good to relive the memories...good or bad....they have made me moved forward..in a positive fashion...
[/QUOTE]

My goodness... what can I say. This is wonderful... wonderful. So alive and rich with life. Full and potent. Your expressions, descriptions paint a picture not only to be relived by you, but also by us.

I, for one, believe I could be especially delighted due to the fact that I have a complete blank in my memory bank from age 7? or so until 16... nothing...nada...zip. Maybe it was the 6,7 or 8 schools... maybe it was the six or seven different states ... who knows. I am envious, not jealous, of your recall. My husband Toby tells me the most wonderful stories of his youth and I marvel... sometimes wonder if we grew up on different planets. My life has no roots; no history; no guidelines. (no self pity either).

I went to my husband's umpteenth high school reunion. I was blown away. I found myself in this very strange world where a roomful of people actually grew up together and shared 18+ years of their lives as friends. I could barely breathe. The atmosphere was so thick with joy and companionship. As we drove away from the weekend, I began to sob in the car... big, gulping cries ... I couldn't stop. Now I had seen, experienced what I had never known, never even dreamed. It was amazing... and terribly sad. Forgive my babbling; it just triggered a lot in my heart. I loved your story... thank you.
PG, still suffering greatly from LSE.
pearl girl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barbo (08-15-2009), da duck (08-16-2009), GmaSue (08-16-2009), tamiloo (08-15-2009), Twinkletoes (08-16-2009), who moi (08-15-2009)