Thread: Lupus??
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2009, 03:37 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat 110 View Post
Pepe, when my hair fell out like yours has, it did grow back. Not as full as it was, but it did grow back. The way I could tell was, about 3 weeks or so after the start of the fall out, I could feel tiny prickly stubbles when I lightly ran my finger across my scalp in the oppisite direction of growth. It may take less or more time depending on how fast your hair normally grows. It looked a little strange during the growing back period, but I was just so happy I really didn't care. I didn't use any of the new products that may help it to grow in faster. I don't think they were available back then. I know how devestated I felt when it happened to me, so I know how you feel. Try not to worry too much, it will grow back...it just takes time. Hope this helps.

Hugs,
Pat
Pat - Yes this helps a lot. Some people say it will, while others say it will not.
What was the reason for yours falling out? I'm happy for you that it did. It is very devastating to see and feel clumps of your hair coming out at a time. Very scary. Fortunately, I had a lot of hair to start with. I'm afraid to use any products as I hear conflicting reports, some people say it makes it worse in the beginning. I think I will stick with the biotin and pray. Your message did help. Thank you. Dorothy
Pepe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote