View Single Post
Old 08-15-2009, 09:32 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default update on the pain program

First I would like to cation you all that they will lie to you. They sent me to the detox unit to get off the narcotics...fine...they said I wasn't addicted just physically dependant,. Turns out I wasn't...i never had withdrawls there. On top of it when I got up to my room they searched my bags and took my smokes and lighter. I had to do a breathalizer, and give a urine sample.
No one prepared me for this or the fact that my family couldn't even come and see me!!!
I got out of there in record They just told me to do it anyway. I was in pain and bawling. The answers to getting flairs was that I was just going to have to tough it out. So I do what I can
To make it worse I was in a car accident the other day and my casemanager is giving me a hard time to get back to the clinic asap. I told her when I was cleared by my doctor I will. She acctually had called up a nearby hospital to see if I had been taken there.....of coarse I went to a different one. Am I wrong or is this none of her business? I told her she had no right looking into my medial records not pertaining to L&I! She seems to think I can. The worst thing is not that i was taking the saboxone everyone this I am an addict and wouldn't even give me pain meds after the reck. I hurt emotionally, spiritually and physically worse now than ever.
Don't get on suboxone ever....it doesn't help for pain...you still get bad withdrawls coming off of it and then they take away all the rescue meds. Now I have nothing!!!! I sleep so little....when I flair I want to die....I try it all the relaxation tapes, slow ROM, anything. To top it off they won't let me use my compression bandage (keeps my swelling down and helps desensitize) so now I am getting hypersensitive again.
Thank you all for you support.
I will try and let you know more as I go....
Hope this finds you all well and in a low pain day!
Jennelle
Jennelle is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dew58 (08-15-2009), loretta (08-15-2009)