View Single Post
Old 08-16-2009, 02:11 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Hopeful,
I am glad you have found this site and I know the support and information will be invaluable to you...
I hope you are getting some kind of emotional support from a therapist that you can relate to...that will help you vent and have a safe place to share thoughts and feelings that family or friends may not understand..

I work full time too, and on many days I don't know how I maintain, but I must out of necessity..I am barely able to walk and the burn pain and swelling are the most challenging..
The epsom salt foot soaks help with the swelling but the burn is my nemesis..

I'm sorry to hear your insurance didn't cover the ketamine..but it sounds as though you did get some relief...(Glad your fighting for payment !! Grrrrrrr !!)
Congratulations on all your accomplishments, raising you kids and grad school !!!
the RSD picks us randomly...I, too, am trying to find out why I was one of it's choices... my wish is to be able to enjoy the walking and hiking I did pre-RSD..I don't know if that's part of the great plan...these days I just want to get a handle on the pain and burn!
As you can see by our choice of message board names, we won't give up !!

Hope4thebest
hope4thebest is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote