Thread: My Cats
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2007, 12:37 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default My Cats

I just happened to notice this thread and thought I'd join in. I have 9 beautiful cats, every color, size, etc. Some large some small some average. I love them and they love me and are such a comfort to my chronic pain. Cats are wonderful in knowing when we feel pain and need comfort. I have one male cat who is 13 years old still frisky as a kitten. By the way all of my cats have been neutered. I guess you might say I have started my own home for stray cats as no one seems to want the ones I'm caring for. I did take some orphans to a shelter as I can no longer care for more than 9 cats. They become expensive after you have that many. I also have a big 12 year old Beagle stray who showed up at my home. The Vet estimated his age to be 12-years old as his teet are pretty worn and he has poor eyesight. His only fault is his howling at nights and treeing my cats thinking that he is treeing possums or other prey. HAHA!! You can't help but laugh but he never harms the cats and has a scratched nose from cat scratches poor fellow.

Could any of you tell me how to copy and paste on here. I can do that in my letters but have a hard time figuring it out on here or some reason. I was wanting to copy and paste some of my cats to show you.

Lynn
Lynn52 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote