View Single Post
Old 08-16-2009, 12:21 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
Still looking for a doc in Arkansas and Mo.. Would like to find one who specializes in RSd and pain management.. and high blood pressure and kidney probs... Anyone know anyone.. Seems like doctors here where I live in Arkansas aren't even concerned a little bit about helping me get well. And I am only 46.. Need to keep working and I am so frustrated,, Got a heart doc, gp, kidney doc, pain management doc. But can't seem to get them to come together to help me.. I am at the end of my rope and then besides all of this it takes a month to even get close to seeing one of them and then 6 weeks to get tests results back.. Th
is SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi SunshineGirl,
The only thing I can think of of is to goggle RSDSA and under Support on left part of page push Support, then at the appropriate place, put in your zip code. It will give you a support group leader's name and phone number You could then call him/her and ask for RSD Drs. name, phone number. If you can go to a larger city, look up the zip codes of larger towns you would be willing to drive to and do the same thing regarding the zip code for support leader.
Support groups usually have experience in the local Doctors, who is RSD educated and those that don't have knowledge.
Hope you get help soon. Take care, loretta
loretta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dew58 (08-17-2009)