View Single Post
Old 08-16-2009, 09:51 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBS1951 View Post
Thanks for posting this wonderful progress.

Is she doing anything different besides the antibx therapy? Such as PT, or Swank Diet, or swimming? Or is the only change the antibx therapy?
When you say different, do you mean from before ABX? Like the 5 Novantrone infusions, or since ABX? Kim had to stop Jazzersize before ABX and then did PT until she had to drop PT. It was only after being on ABX for about a year that she could try something again, aqua-aerobics. She is sitting out the summer session because the rec.center is packed with summer campers and she got flattened in the locker room by kids that were chasing each other around. But, when school starts back, Kim is signing back up, if she hasn't already. Kim's starting to think about what she wants to try next, this weekend we tried cruising the grocery store without a cart for a little bit. Kim also wants to get on a bike. We are taking these potential adventures slowly and carefully, but Kim does have an explorers spirit and she hates being Kooked up in the house now that she has these new super powers. There is also a fair amount of 4 steps forward and 3 steps back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBS1951 View Post
Let's get your wife into the pool too. She will build up stamina, strength and balance while having fun. I'm a pool pusher Maybe she can join us over the Keep on Moving THread?
Yes, Kim will be back into her aerobics class in the fall. The thing is that Kim mostly just posts every once in a while on a site that's pretty much dedicated to ABX therapy. Most of the cheerleading and internet sharing is stuff I do. It's pretty much a big deal for Kim to maintain the blog she has about her ABX protocol. But, one never knows. I suppose I never really did the introduction page........

Ken

Ps. How do I edit the original post to add the next video link?

Last edited by notasperfectasyou; 08-17-2009 at 01:53 PM.
notasperfectasyou is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dejibo (08-17-2009)