View Single Post
Old 08-17-2009, 08:21 AM
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member

I wonder at the difference between women and men (not all, just in general)

got the order from moss...today is the first day of school for both (one in Kindergarten the other in pre-school). They were both in uniforms are quite cute...

my in-laws are here...all three of us got up at the crack of dawn. That created more chaos for the kids. The slow one, E, took her time eating breakfast still while we had to rush her. The younger one, J, was done way early and was hopping and skipping and couldn't contain himself...

tons of questions about their backpacks, their name tags (a cut out of fish with their names on it)

and with three adults (2 into their 80's) and one half disabled (I was dizzy from head to toe) and the photo session alone took about 10 minutes to complete just for four pictures...

squirmy kids that try to make Hanna Montana poses didn't help...

and then I thought to myself, I could remember when my mother showed me my picture of my first day of kindergarten and then first grade and second grade..

I remember thinking, Ok..that's nice...the very second I asked her if I could go out and play....

now I know why...pictures are for the parents to capture the memories...

but as a dude...I just enjoyed watching their faces and that anticipation and apprehension all mixed into one along their interactions of excitements and the big bright faces that couldn't wait...while wondering if they'll make any friends....those are the pictures that will stay with me for always...

I don't look at photo albums...but I guess that's just me....LOL

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wonder that I will only be around the forums for another week or so and then head back to my 9/10th retirement....I am a bit saddened about that....

but I have learn to live for the now and que sera sera...and I am going to enjoy being here while I can...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wonder and hope that you all have a great Monday...even though it's a monday...

((((BIG HUGS)))) for the broom

The Future's not ours, to see...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

added at 2:14pm

by now, one kiddo is back from school (we picked him up around noon)

he's down for the nap while the three adults are tired. By 3:15, we have to go pick up the other kiddo...

and here I am, running my big mouth at this here them forum....LOL Are you guys sure you want me back running around?

I laugh and smile as I leave a trail of my name at the of every post and wonder how many folks are now rolling their eyes going:

"we miss him when he's gone, but he shore is annoying when he's back..."

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

(((chops for the shroom)))

"you're entering, the

zone..."

Last edited by who moi; 08-17-2009 at 01:15 PM.
who moi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Abbie (08-17-2009), Addy (08-19-2009), Alffe (08-18-2009), CoolAngel26 (08-17-2009), da duck (08-17-2009), Koala77 (08-19-2009), mistiis (08-31-2009), Nik-key (08-18-2009)