View Single Post
Old 08-17-2009, 08:48 AM
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member

well, maybe I should change my name to "lurker lurer"

and be on one of those "fishy" bass fishing channels and be sold for $19.95??? LOLOL

(look for me in your nearest Bass pro shop lure section where they sell everything from Bass to Zebras)

Hey, it's great to see you, nik....

lurk more if you need, but we always love seeing you around with your brave fight against suicides...and that true warrior spirit in you...

and praying the best for you and Lynn...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

last night, I went to bed smiling...

I had lost some of my innocence and romanticism since I've grown and learned to be jaded and implacable and short fused...

in writing this, I have found some of my lost innocence and I hope I don't lose them again...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

came back to edit(add)

just got a PM from a wonderful new friend I just made...

we talked about walls a bit...

whether it is steel, concrete, brick, or for some, even impenetrable bubbles, we NEED those walls...

without the walls, we'd be vulnerable.

In a utopian world, we all really shouldn't have walls. But that is only if we could truly trust each other and know that there would be no crimes, deceits, and blah blah blah..

but in THIS world, there are unfortunately people that will lie and cheat you...physically and mentally...and walls are needed...

but if the walls become too extreme, too tough to knock down, too touch to cut a hole through with a torch or if the bubble is too impermeable. Then, we become our own prisoners that we've created the cage for ourselves...

that's why I like having windows...

and if you build a wall too high...don't forget that we offer a "Damsel FOR your distress" program (without the pitchman, Silly Mace)

dial 1-888-Rapunzel and plant some briar patches around your fortress...she'll be available for the cheap universal price of $19.95

and if you call within the next 20 minutes, I'll take 1/3 off....

"you're entering, the

zone..."

Last edited by who moi; 08-17-2009 at 01:17 PM.
who moi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (08-17-2009), barbo (08-18-2009), doxiemama (08-17-2009), ewizabeth (08-17-2009), Koala77 (08-21-2009), Nik-key (08-17-2009), tamiloo (08-17-2009)