View Single Post
Old 08-17-2009, 09:53 AM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

What a sad but common experience for us.

If TOS is not related to our legs, then why do so many of us have nerve damage there? (It comes later...)

I think that when the nerves start malfunctioning, it can affect that whole system. Especially if we develop RSD (the sunburn pain), or fibromyalgia (the bone-ache flu like pain.)

You should read our thread called "ALL" of our symptoms cuz there's a LOT.

Also, I am going to post my thread on how the testing works.

But remember what Dr. Brantigan told me - "there are hundreds, perhaps thousands of neurological diseases that the docs have not yet identitified or named." Perhaps we all fall into this group.

One other interesting note - I've had TOS for 7 years. My mom used to ridicule me. This Christmas her legs went numb up to her chest. Seems she's having more trouble now - the ER kicked her out. (Sound familiar anyone?) I don't want to see her have pain, but boy was she asking for it.

What worries me about you is your blurry vision which is what I had with Lyrica right before my body went Diabetes II. Even though I stopped the med and changed my diet, Diabetes II has remained a difficult opponent. Your blood test sugar level (anything over 100) should tell you.

God bless you. I've seen 36 docs I think so far...
tshadow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
(Broken Wings) (08-17-2009), astern (08-18-2009)