View Single Post
Old 08-17-2009, 11:28 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hello! Nice being able to talk to someone in the same exact boat! Since I have 3 different headaches, one is in the front of my head all over, the other is to the side a bit and one is my entire face/head (oh and the back of my head if that counts). The one headache starts from my neck and goes to my face and my eye. It is horrible - ER horrible most the time. I am trying to avoid going there now, they just think I am a drug seeker bc I goto the ER so much. I just stay home and cry my head off and can't move - also no sleep either at times. I have trouble sleeping.

It's ironic you mention not being able to go to the movies and stuff - that is the same with me - meaing the neck pain. That is so ironic. Well, that means that it is our chiari! Wow! To tell you the truth - I don't trust my surgeon a whole lot! He lied to me after the surgery - like 4 months later and said the MRI looked great and was normal and everything still the same - when it was not! He probably didn't want me to think that he did a bad job. Whatever! I look for more lies to come.

I have a problem too that it takes me a long time to get into him and have the appt this week and now I don't have a car to get there. Mine has been broke down for a year. Was going to take boyfriends but now his is breaking down and stalls a lot. Ugh!!!!

I wanted to go to the Chiari Institute but it takes so long to get into there and for them to call me back. It took them forever and by the time they did I got ahold of the Cleveland Clinic. I can't afford them either. Their cost is so high and it is cheaper at the Clinic - even if I have to pay myself it is still cheaper than going to New York. Would love to go there if they could discount it or something. Of course I have medicare now - I guess - I got a card in the mail with my social security - but I don't understand it one bit. No one has explained it to me and I didn't get any information on it. I am confused. I don't know if it would pay any of the institute or not. Well talk to you later.
xmelax36 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote