View Single Post
Old 08-17-2009, 12:12 PM
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaded2nite View Post
Thank you for asking Scabble.......Mom still hasn't called, not to update me, not to ask about the baby, no contact at all.

I am glad and sad at the same time. I just can't imagine not growing up with a Mom!
Even thou I know the baby is better off it is still very sad!

Dottie
dottie, please keep that log...and that phone record.

let the judge knows that the mother has made no contacts with you all this time and bring that record back to the courts or the DSS or Children and Youth. Whoever handles the situation (I'd wait a little longer)

to be honest, I cannot see the baby going back to the mother. What kind of situation would the baby be in??
on the other hand, I cannot see you going through all the pain of your own and then having to raise a child by yourself...that's such a hard thing to do.

I am so torn for you and SO ANGRY for you...

two years ago, I may only be able to empathize, but now, I can fully understand and it makes me want to go and kick some butts with my walker....

but will continue to keep you all in our thoughts....I guess we all create our own paths and we are just responsible for OUR own...

*sigh...

"you're entering, the

zone..."
who moi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Abbie (08-17-2009), Alffe (08-17-2009), barbo (08-18-2009), CoolAngel26 (08-17-2009), Dew58 (08-17-2009), GmaSue (08-18-2009)