View Single Post
Old 08-17-2009, 01:06 PM
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockey View Post
I don't iron anymore. So what if my clothes are wrinkled? At least that way they match the rest of me.
ROFL....I SHARE THE VERY SAME PHILOSOPHY!!!!

I once set the iron to Permanent press thinking that this is too cool, I only need to press this cloth ONE time and it will be permanent...

but after each wash, I'd have to iron it again and again on Perm press....

I threw that iron away..

years later, I got married da wife was ironing. She's really into ironing, she's anti-wrinkle while I am Perrywrinkle Como..

anyways, I told her to set it on Permanent press setting because I just bought the darn iron (and I never used it) and she wouldn't have to iron them anymore....

she laughed so hard I thought the clothes would fall off the ironing board and the iron would fall on her foot thus creating an IRONY instead of IRONING... I hate it when I have to hint at my own unfunny punchlines..LOL

~~~~~~~~~

to save a few spoons...I think all telemarketers should read the story. We're just too tired to even answer the phone to hear them talk and then having to waste spit(that's about 10 spoons per spit) on why we don't want what they want to sell...

"you're entering, the

zone..."

Last edited by who moi; 08-17-2009 at 01:50 PM.
who moi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (08-19-2009), barbo (08-18-2009), GmaSue (08-17-2009), Hockey (08-17-2009)