View Single Post
Old 08-17-2009, 02:07 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Good luck to you Pete

Quote:
Originally Posted by AintSoBad View Post
Thanks for writing this!
I'm going to see Dr Knobler, (Dr Schwartzmann's ex parter, from Jefferson) this Wednesday. And, I'm having such difficulty, trying to describe what's going on with me!
I need him to write a letter (his wife called me a few weeks ago, about some other business, and she caught me during a crying spell. She immediately took the reigns, and wanted to do whatever could be done, so they're going to write a letter to me, to or for, the court. (divorce issues). Anyway, I was supposed to fax or email her something, and I'm just stuck!
I can't come up with the words, to describe what's going on with me!
(Understand, I have RSd, Tos, Tbi, etc.) so the tbi gets in the way of the pain , and v,v.
I probably have six or so letters started on this computer. As soon,
as I try to 'think", I get confused. "Flooding" is horrendous, if any of you know what that means to a tbi person, it's like a computer with not enough RAM. The little clock will spin, until it crashes the computer....
It drives me NUTSO!
I can't even go into it all here, or, I'll wreck my afternoon.
But, I DO know of what you speak!
Dr S. is Correct! I do believe.
Now, I add a TBI to to RSD, and what gives???
AGH!

Best Wishes for being well!

Pete
asb
Pete good luck to you. I hope you are able to finish your letter and that you are given the help you need there. Let us know and take care, cz
CZZ74 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (08-17-2009), Dew58 (08-17-2009), loretta (08-17-2009), Sandel (12-13-2010)