View Single Post
Old 01-03-2007, 10:45 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becca View Post
I am a new member here. Just to tell a bit about myself, I am 13 years old. I have had RSD for about 5 years now. Once when I had a nerve block done, my leg was twitching so badly that I couldn't sleep. I couldn't even sit down because I would fall out of my chair! My ankle would also twitch a lot. This was actually a good thing, even though it hurt a lot, because shortly after I started to get better.
Welcome, Becca! Can you post a NEW post up top so everyone can see you, and welcome you? We are so happy you found us...though we are sorry it had to be under these circumstances. You've had rsd since you were 8? Oh my goodness, hon! That's awful! How did you get it, where is it, and how are you faring these days? How are you faring in school and with friends, and family, etc. We do have a few members who are in school also with RSD so you've come to the right place.

Great to see you sweetie!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~
Visit My Message Board - Helping Custodial Parents Collect Child Support From Deadbeats for 7 Years

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~
right Side TOS Decompression Surgery 12/2005
RSD Exacerbated after surgery
Still have TOS on left side
RSD On right side, currently in hand, forearm (underside), shoulder, chest, to hollow of throat, and in left hand creeping up into left wrist
LisaM is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dew58 (07-08-2009)