View Single Post
Old 08-17-2009, 10:24 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi

I do believe you and I know it's not in your head.

We'll try to help.

Here are some links I Googled for research purposes.

http://ehealthforum.com/health/topic116599.html

http://symptoms.wrongdiagnosis.com/c...fness-desc.htm

...to much info sometimes. You have to seperate the wheat from the shaft. It's up to us sometimes to find out what all this means.

not a doc but just don't sound like good blood supply to me, and more specifically oxygenation. Your extremities are the farthest points to supply for your heart and kidneys will demand a reserve for their needs and the pancraes does too (endrocrine system), but to all four extremities, equal in stiffness... hummmmm... without injury or understood cause, it's tricky for doctors. Just remember Rome wasn't built in one day. It may take a while to figure out what it is and treat it with good results. or to not understand what it is and accidently find something that seems to help and gives you your mobility back.

How is your capillary refill? you know, press your fingernail and/or toenail until white, let go and see how quickly the pink comes back.

How's about water and relaxation techniques. Can't hurt. It's good for you. Lately I've been drinking alkaline water and I think it's helping.

I've found a nautropathic healer. She believes in positive thinking... and alkaline water. I also went through a natural detoxing or cleansing. I think I needed that cleansing because of all the pills I'd taken. I'm not a good patient. I can't always follow instructions or take as directed, you know. I think we're all guilty of that at times. Just give it your best effort and do the best you can.

Regarding the dependency, well, you needed the meds and it may have helped you more than you realize right now. I'm sorry you developed a dependency. That's okay too. There's always a trade. you can handle it.

You're doing the right thing by asking. Someone may come along and give you better guideance.

Keep in touch...

Last edited by (Broken Wings); 08-18-2009 at 11:21 AM. Reason: not a doc but just don't sound like good blood supply to me, and more specifically oxygenation. Your extremities are ....
(Broken Wings) is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dmom3005 (08-19-2009), Stiffy (08-18-2009)