View Single Post
Old 08-18-2009, 03:58 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

we are supposed to be getting a break in the hot weather here this week...from the high 80s into the 70s, but just as humid because of the thunderstorms...I would love to get out of this state (Michigan) because of the humidity, and go to North Carolina where I used to live, but that will have to wait until my daughter is grown and out of the house...wow...that sounds weird just saying that...she is only 13 right now, and so it seems that college can't be far off...and then who knows where she will be after that...I would love to have her live with me til she finds the love of her life and gets married...for now I am enjoying her spark of life and the fun that I have when she graces me with her presence...I sometimes kid her about liking her friends more than me...but I know that it's summer and she wants to be out and about--can't blame her because during the winter she holes up in her room and doesn't make an appearance because she gets so cold...she is very thin and likes to keep bundled up...sometimes during these hot days she actually wears a sweater and I don't understand how she can do that since I am so warm...but it doesn't phase her...we are in the process of packing because we are going to move into a larger apartment that has the washer dryer hookups in it...and also has a nice pantry area that is large enough to store stuff in...plus there is a little nook and secret hiding places that we can store stuff that we can't do here...I don't look forward to moving but I do look forward to having some extra room!!!

Yes, I am glad the Rebif is working for me too...seems that all I was doing was stumbling around and not getting anywhere very fast, and was using my wheelchair a lot...now I don't use it a lot since I can walk better, but I am keeping the chair because I don't know how long it will be before I need it again...

Well, don't have any more news...will write again later...

Jewels
Jewels is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lady (08-18-2009), SallyC (08-18-2009)