View Single Post
Old 01-03-2007, 11:28 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Billie!
I loved this!! hehehe Not much time--I hafta run a bunch of errands in a different town, but I hafta tell you what I ACTUALLY said to a guy once.

He was an idiot, living with a woman who bought my house. I didn't think much of him anyway cuz he was on disability because of a bad back. My neighbors told me he carried in ALL of the furniture..... (I understand when you don't look like you have a disability, but.....)

I was in a long line, checking in for a doctor appointment. He was in a different one, finished with his, making a return appointment. I had just had foot surgery on both feet, so they were both wrapped in white surgical gauze (huge), with wires sticking out the ends, and in those lovely velcro strap shoes, and I was standing there with a cane. He says to me, in a loud voice "oh, did you hurt your feet?" Everyone looked at my feet. Now, you guys know me. I don't get embarrassed. I said back, without one bit of hesitation "no, my elbows" and looked the other way.

I was not in a good mood, and I probably should not have said it, but he pi$$ed me off because of how he was playing the system. People were trying to hide their laughter, but they couldn't. The man in back of me leaned down and said "good answer". People are stupid.

Anyway, true story.

His girlfriend is trying to sell the (MY) house for $30,000.00 more than what they paid for it. Needless to say, it is no longer in pristine condition as it was when I sold it. It has been on the market since last March. The neighbors are trying to talk me into buying it back. I said as a joke I should throw a bid in there $50,000.00 less than they bought it for from me and see what they'd do. I am such a brat, but it's SO much fun......

Gotta go.
Hugs,
Jan