View Single Post
Old 08-18-2009, 01:14 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

[QUOTE=edever34;553458]I really need help! I went to a new PT DR. yesterday and he started Anadine (led light therapy) the paddle type and I had a terrible flare up afterwards. I have RSD in right leg and foot. I had the "burning " under controll for several months and this treatment brought it back. I am supposed to go again tomorrow, But i really do not want anymore of these treatments. Has anyone out there tried these treatments?? I have looked thru old threads and cant find anything. I was going to PT agian because I am loosing flexibility in foot and have developed bad

Edever, I have never hear of this type of therapy. Your response is your body telling you something is wrong! Please tell your Dr. Do you have water therapy available. pt is how I got the use of both my arms back, and part use of my hand backl I did massage therapy on my own dime just before pt. The pt should have knowledge of rsd and go lightly accordingly....
Your symptoms are not good-have you tried swimming or water therapy? Water needs to be 86 degrees. Let us know how you are doing. Hope the best for you, Your friend, loretta soft hugs
loretta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dew58 (08-19-2009)