View Single Post
Old 01-03-2007, 12:49 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

LOL! I won't shoot you! I asked for it. LOL!

I won't move closer to work cuz I LOVE BOTH...my home and my job. I live in the country, work in the (lower yucky) city, way too close to detroit for comfort. LOL! I USED to live close to work, but moved away from it cuz of the um, er, class of ppl - didn't feel safe if you kwim. Now, I'm on a lovely 5 acre parcel in the country with wildlife around, a private lake, and my five puppies. I couldn't picture myself living anywhere else. and there's no way any other employer would tolerate me.

I do know they are right about working aggravating my condition. BOTH conditions. It does. And so does driving. Whch is why when I get home, I'm just way too sore. Which iswhy they see me crying so much. It IS too much to work. But....I can't live on the money ssdi will give me. And, I keep hearing my doctor say, "ppl do better when they work." We all know how important it is to "keep moving" those areas where we have rsd. And my areas happen to be the upper extremeties which is what I USE when I work.

so....that's what keeps me arguing with them.

Working every other day, I may as well go on ssdi....it would be even LESS money to work eod. Sigh....

Thank you. See...I didn't even shoot you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~
Visit My Message Board - Helping Custodial Parents Collect Child Support From Deadbeats for 7 Years

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~
right Side TOS Decompression Surgery 12/2005
RSD Exacerbated after surgery
Still have TOS on left side
RSD On right side, currently in hand, forearm (underside), shoulder, chest, to hollow of throat, and in left hand creeping up into left wrist
LisaM is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote