View Single Post
Old 01-03-2007, 01:16 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Thanks...it's always NOT easy?

Optimumeg...keep in mind...I AM TRAINED and by the best...I can ask till my ears fall off-it makes for zeroes if nothing happens! I'd asked, was assurred that yes...a, b & c were happening. Had it NOT been for the fact that I did NOT expect all to happen as it should, I would NOT have had copies of recent blood tests in tow for the GP. Well, OK in a way, I've 2-5 docs at a time requesting test results...and I KNOW not all of them are going to get them. SOO I ask for a copy. It's a matter of how to designate to whom which/what responsibilities! I'm not Mad mind you, I just want to oil the wheels of 'administration' the best way possible!

My docs KNOW I am trained, and, in turn have 'trained' them... to a degree...It's just getting that next critical step [to me, at least] that's not getting thru STAFF brains?

Whittesea/Liz - I believe you know I am sort of trained about these things...thing is...I thought I'd gotten my DOCS trained...and now find I've been 'melvined'? You have an idea of my take on things....Believe me, every 6 months I get cy's from the pertinent folks to add to my file...

The other issue is getting my FILE in order...Liza Jane, Please, do you come to homes to do 'file Makeovers? The paper is not only getting out of control...I am afraid it will mutate and multiply!

Umm, err, do you pick up on a tad of frustration percolating here?

Thanks one and all, I think phone calls...followed by 'nice letters' will be the current order of the day...[w/cc to ME of course!]

Liz, the overlap thing is brilliant...so many reports come in 'after' or 'before' the times specified!
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote