View Single Post
Old 01-03-2007, 02:25 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Shocked man, can i relate!

When I read your message I wanted to cry, in fact I did cry for I can so totally relate to you. My surgeon cut my pherenic nerve as well, back in November 05. I have been on oxygen since December of the same year but not from any help from him. A whole other hospital had to diagnose me with it and saw that I was getting sicker every day. It was so bad I was seeing lights and passing out. The surgeon (and I use this title lightly) told me it was because I was overweight and needed to go walking around the block every day. I was having a hard time just walking to the bathroom and he wanted me to be out in the cold where it is even harder to breathe and walk at that. Here it is a good year later and I still cannot do it.... so if I died, would he be held responsible for manslaughter at the very least???? I went on to get fluid to my brain via my eyes.... so was told that I was going to go blind at any time, and had to have several spinal taps. Then took this horrible medication that made my hands and feet feel like they were constantly asleep... went and saw this eye doc for several months and they did all kinds of tests for me.... and then one day just poof.... the fluid situation is fine.... I have my doubts to this day. I had thyroid cancer and should of had radiation done about 6 weeks after surgery.... ha... I had that done 9 months after my surgery! I also have swooshing in my right ear (do you???) but if I press on my right neck area it goes away.... oh my... we both could go on and on.... please write me and let me know how you are doing.... please. In the meantime, take care, dolphineese
dolphineese is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote