View Single Post
Old 08-19-2009, 07:47 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Just heard about Amgen atrocity in 2009

I first heard about Amgen early in 2009. I was in the waiting room of my neurologist:
"...A 70-year-old woman in the waiting room of a hospital in Montréal talked about the Amgen fiasco, and she said “it was the day when they decided to kill the monkeys and send the Parkinson’s patients home to die.”
My website was about Parkinson's and dancing; but Chapter 21 is completely different. I will not let the memory of what happened disappear. I wrote this but I don't know who to tell about it because the chapter is not about dancing. Right now I am alone with this - I found your site by googling around. The software on this site will not allow me to post a link, so just google something like Parkinson's dance Dawson Chapter 21 and you should be able to find it. It's an on-line book.
If anyone is still interested please pass it on or help me find e-mail lists to send it to. I don't expect any reaction - it seems to be a dead issue, but when I found out about it I was very angry, and us Newbies will keep the story going so that the great-grandchildren of the volunteers will know what happened.
Bob Dawson
And this site will not take my e-mail address, or possibly Bill Gates is once again conspiring against me, so you can e-mail me**
Maybe someone still follows this or could update me or something; right now I am alone with it and it makes me boil over.
Bob Dawson is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote