Thread: Checking in!!
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2009, 11:32 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart Checking in!!

Hi Everyone!

So sorry haven't been able to post much, really having problems typing. Its easier to use the mouse tho. Just a quick update, have got a feeling my hand's starting to atrophy, have wrinkles/dents appearing where it used to be meaty. Two of my fingers on my left hand are not really responding now, hard to straighten and cramps when I try to type or use utensils. Its driving me crazy, knowing what it may be, yet I can't do anything about it. In the past week alone, have spilled drinks on myself twice, splattered salt all over the stove when I tried to cook simply cos my hand jerked when I was trying to move it.

Got a shock of my life when I tried to sit on the toilet bowl that day, but my leg wouldn't bend. Am experiencing so many first times now, think my life's pretty exciting.

Mom and Dad's away for Dad's cancer gene therapy treatment overseas, so basically its just me and my dog in my house, together with a helper. Am somehow still hoping that my symptoms are MG, am hoping so badly that ptosis will set in and its MG! Maybe I'm crazy to think this way, but anythings better than whatever that doc said. Lol....

So even if you don't hear from me, do know that I'm thinking of all of you, and I'll do my best to keep myself safe. Am planning on seeing another neuro soon, just to see what he'll say. Before that think i should chant MG MG MG MG MG. Love you guys! Miss all of you too!

Erin: do take care of yourself babe! Am sorry for all the visits to the hospital, please be careful and rest when needed!! A little rest goes a long way!

Annie: I love reading all that you're posting. Lol.. Tho I'm not replying doesn't mean i'm not reading... Keep posting your advice! You're a boffin!!!

Pat: You're really such a sweet person. I will do my best to check in more often, really drives me nuts when there's so much I wanna say, but no energy to type...

Rach: Am really hoping that the French docs will be able to look at you properly and give you the treatment you deserve. Will be praying for you. Its sooo nice to know that they're so prompt in their reply!! Hope things work out!!

Mary: How have you been?? Have they found out whats the cause of the atrophy?? Am so sorry if I havent been keeping up, but you're in my thoughts!

Simon: do hope you're doing fine!! Your words are always a source of comfort!

Beckie: Not sure if you'll see this, but how's everythinggg?? Busy with your schedulee? =)

Nicky: Have things become better? How's your condition nowww? I'm rooting for you!

Joanmarie, Kate, cKitty: How have you all been? Do hope that everything's fine!

Sorry if I've missed anyone out, but I really do miss all of you! Time to let the cramps work themselves out. Lol.. Will try to post mroe tmr@

Last edited by ConnieS; 08-19-2009 at 11:48 AM.
ConnieS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AnnieB3 (08-19-2009), Nicknerd (08-19-2009), redtail (08-20-2009)