View Single Post
Old 01-03-2007, 05:17 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I haven't had any after death conversations but several years ago a close friend of mine died from a massive heart attack while in surgery. I found out from another friend just hours later. I was having a hard time dealing with the news and couldn't stop crying so I decided to drive 2 hours to be with another close friend.

I got in my car and took off...about five minutes into the drive I felt a breeze inside the car... the air was off and the vents closed. The next thing I know it felt as those someone was holding my right hand. I knew at that instant that it was Larry.

We used to work together but in different departments. Larry was old enough to be my father but we were instant friends. It never failed when I was busy and stressed out that Larry would walk in, hold my hand--always my right hand too and tell me that it was all going to be ok. For two hours I never moved my hand...I was afraid I would lose the feeling of his touch. When I arrived at my friends house I heard...you're here now, be safe, it's all going to be ok.

I've never felt his touch again...but I know it was him telling me he was ok.
Abbie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barbo (11-19-2010)