View Single Post
Old 09-13-2006, 12:22 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
speech language pathologist in residential/neuro rehab, storm window/door factory (screen maker), donut shop, teacher,

B) Four movies I could/would watch over and over:
beats me...I never make it through one whole movie without being interrupted...watch one over and over??? Who are you kidding?

C) Four places I have lived
Missouri, Oklahoma, Arkansas, and ....uh..La-La Land?

D) Four TV shows I love to watch:
(see response to B) but I have moments of enjoying House, and Becker, but even they are getting old. I love the discovery/discovery health channel and nature channel. hmm. sometimes I enjoy the crime mystery shows. I don't count very well either.

E) Four places I have been on vacation:
hmm. Colorado, the Bahamas (twice) Texas coast, (Haven't had a vacation as an adult. all together now, aaaaaaaaaaw!)

F) Four web sites I visit daily: MGH, my kid's school site, Vegsource homeschool for-sale pages, sudoku.com puzzle page

G) Four of my favorite foods: chocolate, salmon, chocolate, spicy stuff, milk (to go with the chocolate!)

H) Four places I would rather be right now:Hiking in the woods, wading in a creek, with my family in another state, church

G) The NEXT person you think will respond: I guess I have to stick with the concensus and say, Lizard?

peace,
cj \o/
Mother's Heart is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote