View Single Post
Old 08-20-2009, 08:19 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Exclamation Powerful Words

Thanks, I would have thought it was from the Bible, but if I understand right, a wise old man shared this wish us. I do wish that if there is more, it would be posted here so that I could keep it next to my bed, in my car, printed in Vinyl on the LR wall. (unlikely, but possible).

What happens when the pain becomes more than I can handle? I've handled it before. Why give yourself any room to speculate? Haven't I learned already I can handle the pain? Didn't God ask you to give Him all of my anxiety? Then why Julz do you speculate that there will come a time when can no longer handle it or that they won't make a medication that could cure AD? Isn't there a way to kill this nerve so it can no longer give me grief?

I am looking for peace. Peace that there will never come a time when you or I will take our own life. It is a sin. Is this pergatory, then? Probably so. Be patient while He helps someone who needs His healing more than you. My niece started calling me a "steel magnolia"... why would u ever want to leave those girls without the greatest aunt in the world? How do you think they would handle it? Maybe that's why in some cases it is a hereitary thing. Don't let it creep into our family who has been so blessed. Believe in Him.
Study His Words and try keeping and talk of it to yourself. Keep this wherever u need; but stop thinking about a time when no one will help u through the pain. STOP IT! You've come a long way already R u not exhausted yet? Didn't just the thought of suicide cause you to tire and sleep and awaken without pain? Just remember, your husband really loves you. He continues to tell me that he will change or go to therapy with him. Be well, b/c u r well. AD is just a signpost that gets in the way of the awesome view. But soon, I will get past it. And it will be an awesome view of life.
Finding Julz, u r on your way! God Be With You as He is with US. The almighty healer. You keep expecting a doctor, but he is an angel. Expect the miracle. Finding julz.
findingjulz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (08-20-2009), wishnomore (09-19-2010)