View Single Post
Old 01-03-2007, 07:51 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I wonder if supper and dinner are a geographical thing or maybe a person's 'loft' in life? I had a ritzy boss who always called it dinner. But here in the midwest, I think people pretty much use the word supper. It's always been supper to me. Strange word.

I wonder if anyone else here has TMJ? Now that I finally know I have it, I am recognizing a flare? I wonder if TMJ 'flares'. Whatever it does, it started up again today. Feels like sore swollen gland, sore throat and my ear hurts. Just like all those other times!!!

I wonder about Cymbalta. I'm not so sure it's working as well as it should. My doctor would probably ask, well...'globally' how do you feel. I guess I'd have to answer him, well....'globally' more depressed than okay.

I wonder how sick my little booboo girl is. I wonder if she got it from granddoody who's been sick again with a crud. Lottsa crud going around, and when the students come back from break...oi vey. I lay 10-1 they'll be coughing and spewing all up and down the ivy halls.

I wonder if it's okay to feel glad that a really bad person has died.

I wonder what will happen to that really bad person. I can't imagine really bad people having a good afterlife.

I wonder if anyone else here is a Leo. I'm a Taurus. Granddoody is a Leo.

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote