View Single Post
Old 01-03-2007, 08:03 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Buckwheat,
Good article. Thanks for sharing.

Sydney,
I too have FM & RSD. And like you there are times, such as this week for instance, have a difficult time figuring out where FM starts etc. I too have full body FM. Dx'ed in 1989 with it, later was determined that I am probably one that was born with FM. When Dx'ed, I was so surprised to know that other people didn't hurt all the time. I can not remember a time when I did not have pain. I use to curl up on our couch in one corner as a small child & cry with leg cramps. Mom of course was told by our family MD that is was growoing pains when she broke down & took me in about it. Back then parents didn't run their kids to a doctor unless they thought it was serious (this was during the 50's to early 60's). Anyway RSD came to call in 2003 in my feet. I too am pretty much wheelchair bound. I am able to get around our smallish house with just a canme but that is about it. I am now dealing with RSD having an interest in my hands for the 2nd time. I start SGB's next Monday for my hands. This is the 2nd round. The last time ended May last year.

Nice to meet you btw.

DebbyV
Debby is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote