View Single Post
Old 08-20-2009, 01:58 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Confused Help would be appreciated...

I'm a 17 year old female who has had it up to here with my doctors...

I have had constant headaches for the past 7 years. I only recently got an appointment with a neurologist because there is nothing left to blame the headahe on. It was blamed on a palatal expander, a cyst around a tooth, and braces. The braces came off almost 2 years ago and the headaches have only gotten worse.

I'm posting in epilepsy because my gut is telling me that it is. Along with the progressively worse headaches I had a tonic-clonic seizure a few months ago and seem to be having fairly frequent absence seizures. I will also get a headache at school and getting home would be hard to remember then the next thing I know I'm being woken up later that night with no memory of falling asleep. Even walking between classes I'll be walking down a hallway and all of the sudden I have no idea where I am.

I would have thought that a neurologist could handle this but I went to one appointment and will never return to the neurologist. He did not believe a word I said and didn't even shut the door during the appointment.

I'm just getting desperate for answers at this point and any advice would be greatly appreciated.
mechanical ghost is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote