Thread: Tysabri #37
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2009, 02:08 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverwild View Post
You absolute trailblazer, you!
Tell us what made you decide to try a reduced schedule. Did your neuro suggest it?

I actually thought of doing a more frequent schedule right after I started, but the neuro wouldn't go for it. My thinking was that due to my larger size and height, that I needed more. Now I am of the mind that I am sticking with the 28 day schedule, cause I already had a month off for the ruptured appendix.

Glad to hear that it helped you up from the "running out of juice"
feeling!
I thought that pml is more prevalent in those on it more than 2 yrs-even tho most in Europe-and since I am one of those "trail blazers" I would see if I could handle getting a couple fewer by going a bit longer. If I had been without energy/stamina like I had been 18mths/2yrs I would still get it every 28 days. I am the one whose neuro wants ALL his Ty patients to go every 56 days
There is a poster on another site who goes by myoak; his wife has had 70+ infusions interrupted by FDA pulling it . She's doing GREAT
Boy do I wish I could've been in the trial for Ty-I know I would've had less disability. Oh well...
Grammie 2 3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Natalie8 (08-20-2009), Riverwild (08-21-2009)