View Single Post
Old 08-20-2009, 03:05 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Dawson View Post
Jason Isaacs with Mel Gibson in that movie... my wife informs me that's as good as it gets. You could get a lot of mileage out of that.. I mean, I sure would. You should practice up saying things he said, and what he was like... I'm not kidding. I knew a guy who was Marlon Brando's bodyguard for awhile, and everybody wanted to know, from someone who was there, what he is really like. It would not be fun to do that if the news was negative; but as Jason is a great guy and he hung out with you and your buddy, that's a happy story, and a great pleasure for his fans to know that Jason Isaacs is a cool dude in real life, and not just on the silver screen. People are hungry for good news about people, because there has been too much bad news. And they are not sure they can trust the press, but they will trust what you say, because it happened for real, and that comes through when you talk about it. You hung out with Jason Isaacs.
Yes, and as I mentioned, he is an interesting guy to chat with..and a gifted actor..I go to see by hanging out with him just how gifted he is..He of course has an British accent, and to play Micheal Caffee in Brotherhood, he had to adopt a Rhode Island accent, and he speaks it like a native on the show

http://www.sho.com/site/video/bright...lid=4610870001