View Single Post
Old 08-20-2009, 03:32 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Stress brought on MG?

Thanks to all of you for the info and input. It is so appreciated. I had never even heard of MG before this and am so relieved it is not as life threatening as some of the things they originally suspected like brain tumor or lung cancer, but it is still very scary. I noticed several of you mentioned the heat making it worse. That makes so much sense to me. I am a pet sitter/dog walker and there are days I am walking dogs when it's 90* out and am completely wiped out when I get home. As for the stress, I am working VERY hard on accepting the fact that I can't fix everything even though I want to. I am one of those people who is always looking for a solution to every problem but this has made me realize the stress I have put on myself has effected my health tremendously.

I do have a couple more questions. Will the Ptosis get better with medication or is something I am going to have to learn to live with? Mine is only in one eye and it is always droopy but much worse at some times than at others. It is so wierd because when it is at it's worst it is like one eye is a slit and the other looks huge. It has become very hard for me to drive and read. I also have very blurry vision now when I am watching TV or reading. Also does the Mestonin help with the chronic fatigue at all?
Thanks again,
Kendra
dog lover is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote