View Single Post
Old 01-03-2007, 09:39 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

It's odd you say that the foot you had the surgery is the foot that swells the most. Two years ago, Alan had tailor bunion surgery on the left foot and that's the one that is swollen.

I really don't see any sign of cellulitis (but wht the heck do I know, I'm no doctor). but Alan is still taking his antibiotics.

His ankle is still swollen.

Spoke to Dr. Fred at 2 p.m. There were too many people in the waiting room already. I explained all about Alan and he immediately asked about his sodium intake. That's when I hit him with all the pancake syrup on everything and that it has sodium in it and that Alan is on Lyrica.
Dr. Fred Said "oh boy, Lyrica, sure, it could be that", "Okay, after Alan sees Dr. Baird tomorrow, bring him right here". I said "doesn't matter what time?" and he said "no problem, just come with him".

So, tomorrow, first we see Dr. Baird, then we go and see Dr. Fred. We SHOULD have some explanation on this swollen ankle and foot thing.

Will update.

I do hope someone tells me why my urea/nitrogen thing is high. I posted separate thread.

mel

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote