View Single Post
Old 08-20-2009, 04:59 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Dew
tramadol is a very mild pain reliever,,thats why he rather put you on it rather than an opiate,,the10/325 is diffenate more powerfull substitution,,,or the hydrocodine[vicoden],,,tramadol is a lighter med like davocet,[garbage], either way he is trying to be conservitive to save you from an addictive opiate state,,im been on all the above,,,im sorry ,your pain is bad,,,xanax gives me relief from flares and mild breakthro pain,,,althoiugh i like the ephoric feeling from the opiates,,,but my liver is shot and the withdrawels from opiates are brutal,,,,much love and prayers,,,,,,,,,,,,bobber....im currently 12 days off of opiates,,either way i hate the withdrawels,,i get them evey time,,,,,,,use what you need dew,,,procede with caution tho,,,,,also,tramadol can be obtained on the internet legally without a script,,,,which also tells me it isnt considered a controlled substance,,,,but oxy,,oxycodone,,oxycotin,,percocet ,,loratab,,,viciden,,are controlled and illegal to buy without an script,,,,P.S dew,,after reading you daily med consumption,,there must be a reason for the tramadol,,the narco,,that your taking is a strong narcdotic,,,maybe he is useing the tramadol a an booster,,or maybe it has nerve relief properties,,,,,,,let us know on the you dr visit,,,,,i looked up that med,,narco,,a tramadol is like a baby asprin compared to narco,,,,,,,,,,,kinda like when i was in the hospital after surgery,they gave me timerelease oxycotin and precoct[immediate release for break thru pain]

Last edited by bobber; 08-20-2009 at 05:22 PM.
bobber is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dew58 (08-20-2009)